Drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list to copy them to your device. You can also click Add in the Documents list in iTunes, find the file or files you want to copy from your computer, and then click Add. iTunes copies these files to the app on your device.
- Connect your phone.
- Tap on the notification Android shows labeled Charging this device via USB.
- Under USB settings, set Use USB for to Transferring files or File transfer.
- Use an External Storage Media. Obviously, this is the way most people do it. …
- Share Over LAN or Wi-Fi. …
- Use a Transfer Cable. …
- Connect the HDD or SSD Manually. …
- Use Cloud Storage or Web Transfers.
You can transfer files from one PC to another PC easily using cloud storage services like OneDrive or Dropbox. You can also copy files to an intermediate storage device like a USB flash drive, or external hard drive, then move the device to the other PC and transfer the files to their final destination.
You can use Send Anywhere to share files securely between iOS and Android devices, and PCs and Macs.
AirDrop only works on Macs, iPhones, and iPads, but similar solutions are available for Windows PCs and Android devices.
- iCloud. The iCloud Photo Library is the answer to users concerns on how to transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes. …
- Tenorshare iCareFone. …
- EaseUS MobiMover. …
- WinX MediaTrans (Windows) …
- Dr. …
- Google Photos App. …
- AnyTrans. …
- Online Drives.
- Click the “+” icon to select files you want to AirDrop. Here take photos as an example. …
- After the target files are chosen, you can change the storage path in your Windows 10 computer. …
- Click “OK” when the transfer completed.
SHAREit is a mobile app that allows for file sharing between friends or personal devices. According to a Trend Micro report, the vulnerabilities in the application can be abused to leak a user’s sensitive data and execute arbitrary code with SHAREit permissions by using a malicious code or app.
Supports fast transfers to Android and iOS devices. Backup & transfer data from one phone to another in 2 steps, no network needed.
The Send Anywhere app is free and requires iOS 5.0 or later and is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and is also available for Android, Windows, and on the Mac through the browser.
Send Anywhere is an internet-based service, so an internet connection is required to transfer files. Therefore, when you transfer files on a mobile device, it will incur you data charges. Wi-Fi connection is advised to use not to get charged for data, especially when you transfer big files on your mobile device.
Estmob, the creator of Send Anywhere, is a start-up based in Seoul. We began our journey from the simple question of “Why is it so hard to move files between devices?”
The fastest and easiest way to transfer from PC to PC is to use the company’s local area network as the transfer medium. With both computers connected to the network, you can map the hard drive of one computer as a hard drive on the other computer and then drag and drop files between computers using Windows explorer.
To do this, open File Explorer, right-click the file you want to share, and select Sharing. Now you’ll see all computers with Nearby Sharing enabled under the Find more people section. When you select that remote computer system, a notification will appear on the other computer that there’s an incoming file.
- Tap or click to open File Explorer.
- Select the item, and then tap or click the Share tab. The Share tab.
- Choose an option in the Share with group. There are different Share with options depending on whether your PC is connected to a network and what kind of network it is.
Use a USB-USB Cable to Transfer Files from PC to PC Without Internet. If you don’t want to use a third-party program to transfer files offline, another way is to take the USB-USB cable for help. To do so, you need a USB-to-USB bridging cable or USB networking cable as shown below.
Unlike other messenger apps, Send Anywhere does NEVER decrease file capacity, NEVER convert file format, and NEVER damage file. You can always send and receive high capacity & quality photos and videos as well as various files as they are.
1) Android By default, all files received via Send Anywhere app are saved to ‘Send Anywhere’ folder in internal storage. Send Anywhere app just displays your files stored on your device in each tab (Photo, Video, Audio, App, Files) of the Send menu only for the time you’re using the app.
Yes, you can connect your AirPods to your Windows PC! What is this? Although AirPods are designed to pair with Apple devices, they still work like any other true wireless headphones. This means you can connect your AirPods to any Windows 10 device via Bluetooth.
It uses Bluetooth to find devices that you can send to, and the device you send from creates a secure peer-to-peer Wi-Fi network connection with the receiving device and transfers the file(s). This transfer does not use the Internet, nor a local Wi-Fi network; you don’t need to be on a Wi-Fi network to use AirDrop.
- Select the files for transfer and import them to the app.
- Now, press the Wi-Fi icon on the app’s home screen and enter the URL shown in a web browser on the PC.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable and tap “Trust” on your device when a pop-up appears and asks you to trust this computer. …
- Windows File Explorer will open, go to select the files or folders that you want to transfer from PC to your iPhone and click “Open”.
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your computer using n USB cable through any of the USB ports available on your computer. Step 2: Open iTunes, click the “Files” tab and check the boxes to sync or transfer your files. Step 3: Select your desired destination folder for the files and click “Sync” to complete the transfer.
You can use iCloud Drive to keep your files up to date and accessible on all your devices, including Windows PCs. You can also transfer files between iPhone and other devices by using AirDrop and sending email attachments.
On the taskbar, click the notification center icon, and then click the Nearby sharing and Bluetooth tiles. Ensure that both computers have these two functions enabled. Open and right-click the file you want to share, and select Share. The computer will automatically scan for nearby computers.