- Click the “Menu” button in the top right corner of the screen (it should look like three lines stacked on top of each other).
- Click on “My Account” from the menu.
- Scroll down to “Email Preferences”
- Uncheck the box under the “Email Preferences” section.
Paid memberships are $24.00 USD per year ($2.00 per month, billed all at once), and can be purchased on the web and in the JibJab iOS app. We also offer a monthly membership in both the Apple and Android JibJab mobile app for $2.99 per month.
Yep! As long as you use the same email address, you can access your account on both the JibJab.com website and the mobile apps on both iOS and Android. The faces you’ve created on JibJab.com are also available in the mobile app, and vice-versa.
JibJab has a consumer rating of 4.02 stars from 12,911 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with JibJab most frequently mention customer service, much fun and birthday card. JibJab ranks 2nd among Greeting Cards sites.
All billing issues and payments in the JibJab mobile app are handled solely by Apple or Google Play, depending on if you have an iOS or Android device. Unfortunately we do not have the ability to cancel or refund memberships purchased through the JibJab mobile app.
Adobe Spark is one of the best free JibJab alternatives with a web-based interface as well as Android and iOS apps. You can create unique eCards with Adobe Spark for free in minutes and you don’t need any design skills.
CONTACTING US: If you have any questions about these Terms of Sale or your dealings with any of the JibJab Services, please contact us via email at [email protected], or via mail at JibJab, 106 1/2 Judge John Aiso St. #707, Los Angeles, CA 90012.
Smilebox is also one of the best websites like JibJab and allows you to make some free ecards with a free account. With Smilebox, you can upload images from your local drive, Facebook, Instagram, mobile phones, etc. Then, you can apply effects to the photo, or add text.
In 2019, JibJab was acquired by the private equity firm Catapult Capital.
The easiest and fastest way is to click the “Share” button just below your Ecard after you have created it: You will then see a popup with the option to share your card via Facebook, link, or email! You can schedule an Ecard to send on a later date using the “Email” option.
While the GIFs in our app are free to create and share, you do need to purchase a membership in order to share our Ecards, Shorties, and Videos from the app.
Company Description: Jibjab Catapult CA LLC is located in Los Angeles, CA, United States and is part of the Advertising, Public Relations, and Related Services Industry. Jibjab Catapult CA LLC has 25 total employees across all of its locations and generates $26.00 million in sales (USD).
- Open the JibJab app.
- Tap on the “active” face at the bottom of the screen. This will take you to your face library.
- Tap the “plus” button to add a new face!
- Copy the Video URL. …
- Run the Downloader, Open the Download Window. …
- Paste the Video URL and Analyze It. …
- Choose the Video Resolution, Format and Size. …
- Specify the Output Path and Download the Video.
*JibJab Members* Add 5 Faces to the Hit Video… HAPPY!
We accept payments through PayPal with a valid bank account or credit/debit card attached to the account. We also have a subscriptions available through Apple/iTunes or Google Play if you download the JibJab mobile app (getjibjab.com). You can purchase an annual or monthly membership in the iOS app.
- Login to your account.
- Click the “Menu” button in the top right corner of the page — it should look like three lines stacked on top of each other.
- Click “My Account” from the menu.
- Click the “Change Password” link.
- Enter your new password, and then re-enter your new password to confirm it.
- Punchbowl. If you like the convenience and price savings of ecards but don’t want to give up on that familiar style of traditional greeting cards, Punchbowl is a good option. …
- WWF. …
- Paperless Post. …
- Jacquie Lawson. …
- Smilebox. …
- American Greetings. …
- Ojolie. …
JibJab, one of the first companies that let people insert selfies into videos, gifs and e-cards, has been acquired by Catapult Capital. The Los Angeles-based private equity firm announced the deal today, but did not disclose financial terms. A portion of financing was provided by investment firm Cloud Capital.
The app offers free GIFs for you to create and share. We also offer Ecards, Shorties, and Videos for our premium members. The app also allows you to share your creations directly via text, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more!
JibJab Bros. Studios/Founders
The JibJab mobile app offers the following default sharing options: Text or iMessage. Faceboook Messenger.
- Tap on the “active” head at the bottom center of the app.
- Tap the “Add Face” (+) button from your heads menu.
- Snap a selfie, or tap the “Photo Gallery” option to the left of the camera button to choose a photo from your phone library.
Click the “Add Message” button to add a personal message, or click the “Share” button to share the card via Email, Facebook, or copy a direct link to the card. If you have any questions, shoot us an email at [email protected] and we’ll be happy to help!
If you would like to upload the video file directly, you can do so through the JibJab mobile app, available for free at getjibjab.com. From the app you can download the videos you create and then upload those files to Facebook directly.
iVideoMate Video Downloader allows you to download videos from more than 10,000 video-sharing sites (explicit), including YouTube, Facebook, Netflix, Vimeo, Vevo, CBS, Twitter, Lynda , Instagram.