How do I delete music from my iPad but not my iPhone? how do i delete music from my iphone but not other devices.
- Go to Se38.
- Type in the report name.
- In application tool bar you will find a pushbutton “Variants”. Click on it. Or simply after inputting the report name do CTRL F1.
- You will come to a new screen. Here you can change/display or delete the variantr by giving the variant name.
- Goto SE38 initial screen.
- Type the program name.
- Choose RADIO BUTTON – VARIANTS.
- Choose change.
- A new screen will come.
- Select the variant name.
- Choose DELETE button.
- Save: Save variant. Change Selection Variant: Once the variant is created, you may re-use it or change it by clicking on the pencil to update/change the variant. …
- Using a Selection Variant: Select your name by using the drop-down box. …
- Back arrow: Left-click on back arrow.
- From shipping , choose Outbound Delivery Change Single Document.
- The Change Outbound Delivery screen appears.
- Enter the number of the outbound delivery you want to delete or select it using a matchcode.
- Choose Enter .
- The outbound delivery screen appears.
- Choose Outbound delivery Delete .
Tcode SCAT and record PFCG with delete option of a role. Then find the field from the test case and create a parameter for that. Export default variant. Then edit this file by entering the roles you want to delete.
- Open the Variants Initial Screen for the relevant program. For more information, see Calling the Initial Screen.
- In the Variant field, enter the name of the variant that you want to delete.
- Choose Variants → Delete. …
- Select the appropriate radio button. …
- Choose Continue.
- Confirm the deletion request.
Deleting an SAP HR Infotype Execute transaction PM01. Select delete IT tab and enter infotype number into selection box. Press the delete button.
You mean user specific layout? If yes then execute the transaction -> Go to Settings -> Layouts -> Manage -> highlight the layout and click on delete button.
To retrieve your variant, click on the Get Variant button. Click Execute to pull up the variants created by your user id. Remove the created by user id and enter the variant name in variant field to find someone else’s variant.
Choose Attributes under the Subobjects. Choose the option, Protect variant. Save the changes. After this, no other users can adjust your Variant except you!
Fill the table name as VARID and press Enter. On the Selection Criteria, fill in the Variant name and press Execute (F8). Click on Detailed Display and you will get the below screen. From this screen, the creator / owner of the variant is USER123 – under the Version number row.
Click the name of the product that has the variant that you want to edit. In the Variants section of the product details page, click Edit beside the name of the variant that you want to edit. Change the variant details. Click Save.
- In the Variant field on the initial screen for maintaining variants, enter the name of the variant.
- Choose Change. …
- On the application toolbar, choose Variant attributes. …
- Maintain the relevant attributes.
- Choose with the quick info text Save.
From the top menu, select Variants > Rename (or using keyboard button, F9). Enter the Variant new name. Press Continue. You will get the below information dialog box which says your variant name has been changed.
Hi, You can delete roles from tcode PFCG. Enter the name of the role and click on delete. For deleting many roles at a time you can use LSMW.
- Enter the roles you want to delete into a TR in dev (through pfcg or enter the objects in SE10). …
- Delete the roles in Dev.
To delete one or more layouts, select it/them. In the subsequent dialog box, choose or Edit Delete Layout .
In the top left you will see a drop down list with a default “Variant A” setting. Click + to create more variations for your test. To remove the variant click the trash icon (you can do it before saving the landing page for the first time, later the trash icon will not be available).
To create a variant, open a transaction and enter the search criteria you would like to see every time you execute. Select Goto from the menu, then select variants, then save the variant. If the system default variant comes up, make sure to change the name and not overwrite it.
In SAP, infotype is an information table which stores logical related data. Infotypes are specially designed only for SAP HR module. It denotes as an information type, the data for the employees would be maintained in info types.
PA30 transaction is a transaction in which you are updating a employee data by way of Infotype (different areas) in HR. PA30 is HR Master Data Maintenance . Enter any existing personnel number (for example 1000).
Function module HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION to maintain SAP HR infotypes. CONSTANTS: change TYPE pspar-actio VALUE ‘MOD’. “This code is requred and locks the record ready for modification CALL FUNCTION ‘HR_EMPLOYEE_ENQUEUE’ EXPORTING number = p_pernr. “loop at p0071 into p_p0071.
- Right click on the layout you would like removed.
- When prompted to, select “Delete.”
- This will remove the selected layout.
Select ‘Settings -> Layout -> Administration’ from the menu bar. Select ‘Default Setting’ row from the required layout and save. You can change any layout as default layout by select layout administration default settings.
Execute the report for which you want to define a layout or change an existing layout. In the report, choose next to , and then Choose Layout . You receive a list of all available layouts. Select the layout you want by double-clicking on the corresponding description.
Variants allow you to save your selection parameters in the input screen. It minimizes the need to enter selection parameters each time you run a SAP report. Variants can be stored for ANY SAP REPORT as long as the. Save Button is available in the SAP Menu bar for the report.
Choose CCMS →Configuration →Alert Monitor, or call transaction RZ21. → Variants → SAP-DEFAULT Variant → Create New Version. The system informs you in a dialog box about the function of the SAP-DEFAULT variant.
SAP Variant configuration is intended for the manufacturing of complex products, where the manufacturer often offers new variants of products. The product configurator improves communication between the sales, manufacturing, and production departments.
Execute ABAP RSVARENT. As selection criteria to RSVARENT, enter the ABAP name and the variant name. Anybody can then manually change the variant.
- Run transaction SHD0.
- Choose the transaction you want to create a variant, in the example we will use FB50.
- Go to the tab “Transaction Variant”
- Choose a name for the transaction variant.
- Go to SE38 transaction; enter Program name and execute; then enter all the values in the input fields which are needed and click on “Save” button.
- System will take you to variant screen; enter the name and description of the variant.
- SUBMIT RS_CHANGE_VARIANT. “
- SUBMIT RS_CHANGE_VARIANT AND RETURN. “
- SUBMIT RS_CHANGE_VARIANT VIA SELECTION-SCREEN. ” Text pool values. Selection Text: P_REPO = Program Name. Selection Text: P_VARI = Variant. Title: Change report variant.
On the application toolbar, choose Variant attributes. The Variant Attributes screen appears. Maintain the relevant attributes. Choose with the quick info text Save.
Now if you want to create the dynamic date for the field – ‘Select data until’, click on the column – ‘Selection variable’ followed by F4. The below popup is displayed. Choose the option ‘D – Dynamic Date Calculation’. Now click on column – ‘Name of Variable’ followed by F4.
Search for the field on which a dynamic/variable date needs to be setup. Go to column-Type of selection variable (Third from right hand side) and click on the dropdown icon or press F4 to show the popup menu for the selection variable. Double-click on the line “D” for dynamic date calculation.
The SAP TCode SE38 is used for the task : ABAP Editor. The TCode belongs to the SEDT package.
Go to table and press Ctrl+ shift + F10 where you will go to table entries. Click on F8 (execute). And then select the entries that you want to edit by selecting the checkbox and goto menu Table entry – > select change.
Specify the required ranges in the selection criteria window and choose the action “Delete BOM Header”. The BOMs that match the defined parameters are listed and selected in the “Bill of Materials – Delete Header Preview” window: Make sure only the BOMs you’d like to delete are selected and click OK.
- SAP ECC Menu.
- Transaction code.
- Field Name.
- User action and values Comment.
- Press Enter key.
- On Change Batch Screen, tick Batch Deletion Flag at a Plant and Deletion Flag Batch Stock.