- From a web browser, sign in to My Verizon .
- From the My Verizon Home screen, navigate: Account. …
- Click. Text online. …
- Click on a conversation (on the left) then click the. Menu icon. …
- Click. Remove Messages. …
- Select the message(s) to be deleted then click. Delete. …
- Click. YES.
- Go to the Files app and tap Browse.
- Under Locations, tap iCloud Drive.
- Tap the More button , then tap Select.
- Choose the folders or files that you want to delete, then tap Delete .
- Go to Locations > Recently Deleted.
- Tap the More button , then tap Select.
- Tap the. Settings icon. (upper-right).
- Tap. Manage Storage. .
- In the ‘Available Plans’ section, tap the desired plan. Options may vary based on current plan.
- To confirm the plan option, tap. CHANGE PLAN. .
- Tap. OK. .
In Photos on iCloud.com, select the photos or videos you want to delete, or double-click a single photo or video. , then click Delete. Deleted photos and videos are placed in the Recently Deleted album, where they remain for 30 days before being permanently removed.
- On iCloud.com, tap Photos.
- Tap Select, then tap a photo or video. To select multiple photos or videos, tap more than one. To select your entire library, tap Select All.
- Tap the more button .
- Choose Download, then tap Download to confirm.
Remove files deleted from iCloud Drive or iWork apps In iCloud Drive on iCloud.com, click Recently Deleted in the bottom-right corner of the window. Click Delete All, or select each file you want to delete, then click Delete.
Fortunately, it is pretty easy to get rid of all your messages saved with Verizon Cloud. All you need to do is use the Verizon Cloud app on your app, tap a few options, and all your backed up messages will be erased.
Verizon Cloud offers secure online storage to back up and sync your important contacts, photos, videos, music, documents, call logs and text messages. Access and manage all your content on any of your devices, even while you’re on-the-go.
From a web browser on a computer, sign in to My Verizon. From the ‘How to access Verizon Cloud’ page, click Verizon Cloud web portal (in the ‘Access my Cloud’ section). From the ‘My Cloud’ page, view the amount of storage used. May require scrolling.
- Tap the Menu icon in the top left corner.
- Tap the Settings icon at the top of the menu.
- Tap Tools.
- Tap Content Restore.
- Select the type(s) of media you want to restore.
You can’t view the cloud content for all of the devices on your account at once, even as the Account Owner. To access the content stored in the cloud for another device, you have to sign in to My Verizon using that device’s username and password.
If you turn off iCloud on your iPhone only, all of the photos in your iPhone will remain. You can also access your photos on the connected devices or on iCloud. But, a newly taken image will no longer be saved on iCloud.
Your photos and videos are stored on your device in their original, high-resolution version. This means that they use a lot of space on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. With iCloud Photos, you can make more space available on your device and have your entire collection, everywhere you go.
When you delete a photo or video from the Photos app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, it also deletes from your iCloud Photos and any other devices where you’re signed in to iCloud Photos. It also no longer counts towards your iCloud storage.
All deleted files go into the Recycle bin, where you have a chance to restore it. Select the file or files you want to delete. Select Delete. The files move to the Recycle bin.
Can Verizon retrieve deleted text messages? Yes, it is absolutely possible with the Verizon Cloud if you have a backup beforehand. This is how you can retrieve your data through website and app.
- In a message conversation, touch and hold the message bubble or attachment that you want to delete.
- Tap More.
- Tap Trash. , then tap Delete Message. If you want to delete all messages in the thread tap Delete All, in the upper-left corner. Then tap Delete Conversation.
Verizon: Keeps records of calls and cell towers used for a year; text message details are retained for up to one year, actual text message content between 3 to 5 days; Internet session information for up to a year, and Web sites visited for up to 90 days.
Re: What is the difference between Verizon Cloud and Icloud? Very simple: Verizon Cloud is hosted by Verizon, iCloud is hosted by Apple. Both Verizon Cloud and iCloud backup most of the same content (contacts, photos, songs, videos, etc.)
Best Answer: Verizon Cloud is a backup service that the company provides to its customers. For $5 per month, Verizon will keep your data backed up in their secure servers for up to 3 devices.
What is Verizon Cloud? Verizon Cloud is storage system offered by Verizon to back up and sync your contacts, photos, videos. What’s it cost? While Contacts-only Verizon Cloud storage is free, 1 TB of storage is $9.99 per month and 500 GB storage is $5 per month after a free one month trial.
- Click. See All. (lower-right) in the ‘My Add-ons & Apps’ section.
- From the ‘Verizon Cloud’ section, click. Manage. .
- From the ‘Manage’ section, click. Change. .
Uninstall and reinstall the latest version of app. Verizon Cloud backup not working may because the application is outdated. Application providers often release updates to improve old features, implement new features, or fix software bugs that many users are experiencing.
- From the Home screen, tap and hold the. Verizon Cloud icon. . If an app isn’t available on your Home screen, swipe left to access the App Library.
- Remove App. .
- Delete App. .
- Delete. to confirm.
If you can check your email on your computer and also with an app on your phone, you’re using a cloud-based email service. If you can log into one of your social media accounts (like Facebook or LinkedIn) on your friend’s computer as well as on your own laptop, it’s cloud-based as well.
- 1Open the app menu. From the Home screen of your phone, tap the Apps icon or view your apps by swiping up from the bottom of the screen. …
- 2Open Google Drive. Tap the Drive app. …
- 3 Tap the menu icon.
- 4 Tap Settings.
- 5 Auto Add Photos. …
- 6 Tap Backup and Reset.
- 7 Tap Google Backup.
- 8 Turn on Back up to Google Drive.
In the simplest terms, the cloud is like a giant file system that exists entirely on the Internet, as opposed to taking up space in your home or on your hard drive. This type of online storage allows you to make space on your device without deleting photos, for instance.
You should definitely use iCloud backup. Whether it’s a toilet phone or you leave it on the roof of your car, iPhones live dangerous lives and you should always have a backup. iCloud Backups count against your available iCloud Storage. (You’ll see why I’m saying this in a minute.)
To summarize, turning off iCloud Photos will not delete existing photos from iCloud. However, they may be deleted from iPhone/iPad depending on the above two settings. If you accidentally turn off iCloud Photos, don’t worry for your data is safe on iCloud even if it disappears from your iPhone/iPad.
If you turn off the iCloud Photo Library, it will remove photos from your iPhone that weren’t taken on that device. If you want to turn off iCloud Photo Library but keep your Camera Roll as it is, here’s how to ensure current iCloud images aren’t removed during the process.
- Launch the Photos app.
- Tap the “Select” button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose the photos you want to get rid of. …
- Once you’ve selected all of the files that should be disposed of, tap the trash can icon at the bottom of the screen.
Here are some reasons why the phone’s internal storage is always full: The applications you’ve already downloaded on your phone will typically not use a lot of storage, but the app data does! Thus, before uninstalling an application, try deleting the app data files from internal storage.
Another practical method is to sign in to your iPhone with a new iCloud account. After uploading your iPhone photos to iCloud that signed in with your old Apple ID, sign out this account and sign in with a new Apple ID. Then you can delete all photos from your iPhone without losing them from your previous iCloud.
iCloud Photos automatically keeps every photo and video you take in iCloud, so you can access your library from any device, anytime you want. Any changes you make to your collection on one device change on your other devices too. Your photos and videos are organized into Years, Months, Days, and All Photos.