Sometimes quitting and restarting a game is an effective way to fix crashing and freezing problems. To do this, select the X at the top-right corner of the screen to close the window (this quits the game), and then restart the game.
- Check if your PC meets the minimum hardware requirements.
- Run PUBG in windowed mode.
- Update your graphics driver.
- Install the latest game patch.
- Modify the graphics settings of your PUBG.
- Change the power plan of your PC.
Try to reboot your system or use optimization tools to fix the issue. Any unsupported program or anti-virus programming running alongside with PUBG can be the cause of this issue. Make sure to remove or disable any programs unrelated to the game and try starting the game again.
According to users, random computer freezing while playing games usually appears after Windows 10 update. And the reason might be incompatibility of hardware and drivers. To correct it, just update all device drivers. 1) Click Start menu and click Settings tab.
As a PC freezing at random intervals when gaming is typically related to problems related to GPU drivers, you should not need to do much else other than a fresh reinstall. However, if the problem persists, it is advised to do a fresh Windows reinstall.
A faulty memory card is one of the most common causes of computer freezes. So before you invest in a new computer, check to see if your memory card is at fault. Microsoft has a built-in tool to help you do this. 1) On your keyboard, hold the Windows logo key and press R at the same time to invoke a Run command.
PUBG can lag for two reasons; a poor internet connection or graphics settings that are too high for the hardware on your system to handle.
- Update Windows. …
- Update Graphics Driver or Rollback to older graphics driver. …
- Update DirectX Version: …
- Clear DirectX Shader Cache. …
- Remove Overclock settings that have been applied to your GPU. …
- Optimize PUBG Using GeForce Experience. …
- Change PUBG DirectX version: …
- Clear any Launch Options.
The new update promises stronger measures towards abusive players and cheaters in the popular multiplayer and battle royale game. The updated anti-cheat system went live on PUBG: New State on Tuesday, and will target gamers who play alongside cheaters in the game.
Pubg.com is UP and reachable by us.
From the program files > steam > steam apps > common > Pubg > TsIgame > Binaries > Win64, click on the application TsIgame Properties and in compatibility, turn off Full Screen Optimizations. In addition, you can adjust the scaling in your display settings and make sure you are using a native resolution.
Check Your RAM Hidden system files and cache issues can clog up your RAM over time and force your computer to freeze as it dumps memory between RAM and your hard disks. This isn’t technically a hardware problem, but it can cause serious headaches.
Windows 11 is due out later in 2021 and will be delivered over several months. The rollout of the upgrade to Windows 10 devices already in use today will begin in 2022 through the first half of that year.
Typically, it will be a software-related issue or your computer has too many programs operating at any once, causing it to freeze. Additional issues such as insufficient hard-disk space or ‘driver’-related issues also can cause a computer to freeze.
Therefore, it’s not possible to achieve 0 ping between you and a remote server. As data takes time to travel, any additional distance between your PC and the game server would further add milliseconds to the ping value.
- Remove Unused Apps. There are many Apps that run in the background and consume Memory and Battery. …
- Enable Performance Mode. Many phones come with a Performance Mode. …
- Free RAM. …
- Free Space.
- If your system doesn’t have any dedicated Graphics card, then choose the Graphics Rendering mode to “Smart Mode”
- Render Cache: Enable.
- Global Render Cache: Enable.
- Prioritize Dedicated GPU: Enable (if you have Graphic Card)
- Rendering Optimization: Enable.
- Close Anti-aliasing mode.
A player might experience lag while playing the game. This could be because of numerous reasons like insufficient RAM being available, high ping or even heating of the mobile.
Routine repair should be used when a fault has crept in after the update. This will delete all updated resources and restore PUBG Mobile to the last update. This option helps make the game smoother.