- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap the Menu .
- Scroll down, then tap Settings.
- Tap the Gmail account you’d like to unlink from your other account.
- In the “Linked Account” section, tap Unlink account.
- Choose whether to keep copies of emails from the account.
Select Start > Settings > Accounts > Family & other users. Under Other users, select the flyout for the account you want to remove. Next to Account and data, select Remove. Note that this will not delete the person’s Microsoft account, it will just remove their sign-in info from your PC.
- From the Windows desktop, navigate: Start. Settings icon. Accounts. Email & app accounts. . …
- From the right-pane, select the account to remove then select. Manage. .
- Select. Delete account. .
- From the prompt, select. Delete. to confirm.
- Log in with your Mail.com address and password.
- Click Home and My Account.
- Click Delete Account on the left.
- Confirm your decision to remove your Mail.com address and Save changes.
- Go to start screen.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap email accounts.
- Touch and hold on to the email account you want to delete.
- Tap delete.
- Tap delete to confirm.
You can’t. Gmail is not supported by Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Office 365.
- Open the Teams admin center.
- Navigate to Users.
- Select Active Users.
- Then, select the user you want to delete.
- Click on More (the three dots).
- Select Delete user.
- Select Settings. …
- Under Manage your connected accounts, move the cursor over the account you want to remove and then select Delete .
- Select Save.
- After you remove the account from Outlook.com, you can delete email messages from the connected account.
Go to account.microsoft.com/devices, sign in, and find the device you want to remove. Select the device to see all your options, select Remove, then follow the instructions.
To remove an account, go to “Settings > Accounts > Email & Accounts.” Now, select the account you want to remove and click on the Remove button.
- Swipe left on the start screen.
- Scroll down to and tap Settings.
- Tap email+accounts.
- Touch and hold on the email account you want to delete.
- Tap delete.
- Tap delete to confirm.
- Go to the Data & Privacy section of your Google Account.
- Scroll to “Your data & privacy options.”
- Select More options. Delete your Google Account.
- Follow the instructions to delete your account.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account page.
- Locate Account option.
- Select the Your Info tab.
- Now click on Manage how you sign in to Microsoft.
- Here, you can change the primary Microsoft Account email.
- Select your desired email ID and click Make primary.
- Open the Settings app.
- Select the Accounts Option.
- Select Family and Other Users.
- Select the user and press Remove.
- Select Delete account and data.
- Tap Settings .
- Tap Accounts .
- Tap the account you want to delete and then tap more_vert > Remove account .
- Open the Microsoft Outlook app.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Select the account you want to remove and select Delete Account.
- Click Delete to confirm.
Microsoft accounts When you create a Microsoft account, you can use any email address as the user name, including addresses from Outlook.com, Yahoo! or Gmail.
Using Gmail as Microsoft Account provides you with the same privileges as available to those using Outlook, Hotmail or Live.com email addresses. Once you get a Microsoft Account using Gmail, you will be able to Login to your computer using Gmail, make purchases and download Apps from the Windows Store.
When it comes to Android Enterprise, Microsoft and Google work closely together on many levels to deliver one of the best mobility solutions today. While a collaboration between Microsoft and Google may be surprising, we are both focused on making our mutual customers successful and productive on Android devices.
First, the user should open the Teams admin centre. Once there the Person should select the Users option. Then the person should move to the Active Users option. From the options available the users should choose the delete user option to delete that specific account.
- If you want to delete your Minecraft Microsoft account.
- First click on the “Minecraft” logo in the top left corner of the screen.
- Next, you should see a list of options.
- Click on “Settings.” On the Settings page, scroll down to “Accounts”.
- And then click on “Delete Account.”
- Log-in at www.teamapp.com on a PC or laptop.
- Click on your name at top right of screen.
- Select ‘edit account’ from the menu and delete.
Launch Outlook and tap the top-left home icon to find your account. Tap the Settings cog in the bottom left. Tap your staff email (Exchange) account in the list under Accounts. At the bottom of this screen, select Delete Account, and confirm the request when prompted.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap 2-Step Verification. You might need to sign in.
- Under “Devices you trust,” tap Revoke all.
To remove it, I followed the steps to go to Settings >> Email & Accounts, then select the account and click “Remove”. Well, I got there, and there was no “Remove” button!
- To change your Microsoft account on Windows Phone without resetting it.
- Go to Settings > Accounts > Email+Accounts.
- Tap on “Add an account” and then choose “Microsoft account.”
- Enter the email address and password for your old Microsoft account.
- Open Start > Settings > Accounts > Your info.
- Click the link Sign in with a Local Account instead.
- Enter your information.
1) Login to your computer through Local user account, with administrative privilege. 2) Press Windows key + r and type netplwiz, hit Enter. 3) Select the Microsoft account, which you want to remove. 4) Click on the Remove button.
- Go to Manage how you sign in to Microsoft.
- To add an email address, select Add email. This can be any email address (e.g., Gmail, Outlook.com, Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.). …
- Select Make primary next to the email address that you’d like to receive Microsoft Rewards communications from.