- Go to Settings > General > About > Name.
- Tap. , enter a new name, then tap Done.
After logging in to iCloud.com, click Mail, and then at the bottom-left of the screen click on the Settings (gear) icon. Click Preferences… in the pop-up menu. In the pop-up window, click Accounts then change Full Name to how you’d like your name to appear.
If you associated an iCloud email address with your Apple ID, this address has been assigned as the primary email account and you cannot change it. You can, however, add secondary email addresses to your Apple ID account.
You can change your Apple ID Name at My Apple ID. Click on Manage your Apple ID and sign in with your Apple ID name and password. Click Edit and enter the new information, then click Save Changes. Changes take effect immediately.
If you choose option (2) upon sign up however, your newly created iCloud email address will be your Apple ID’s name and your Apple ID’s name cannot be changed at all. This option is only available when an Apple ID is created on iOS or MacOS through the Settings app or through the device setup menu.
You may have to change it on your iphone (if you use one) as well. Go to Settings, then Mail, contacts and Calendars, then iCloud, then Account, the Advanced (at the way bottom) – there you can change the name that goes out from the iphone.
- Open the Mail app, then select Mail > Preferences….
- Select the Accounts tab and select the email account you want to edit.
- Edit the “Full Name” field to be whatever you prefer.
- In Mail on iCloud.com, click. at the top of the Mailboxes list, then choose Preferences.
- Click Accounts, then select an address in the list.
- Edit the full name or label, then click Done.