Open https://myaccount.google.com/permissions on any device. From the list of Google apps, select YouTube on TV. Select Remove Access.
- From the list of devices, select your Android TV.
- Select Remove Access.
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME button.
- Under Apps, select Google Play Store. …
- On the left pane, select My Apps.
- Select the app you want to uninstall.
- Select UNINSTALL.
- Select OK to confirm.
- Long press the app in your app list.
- Tap app info. This will bring you to a screen that displays information about the app.
- The uninstall option may be grayed out. Select disable.
- From the Android TV home screen, scroll to Settings .
- Under ‘Device’, select Apps.
- Under ‘Downloaded apps’, choose the app that you want to delete.
- Select Uninstall OK.
- Sign in to the account you wish to delete.
- Go to advanced account settings.
- Select delete channel.
- Select I want to permanently delete my content.
- Confirm you want to delete your channel.
- Select delete my channel.
Press the Home button to open up the TV’s Home screen menu. Navigate to Apps, and then select the Settings icon in the top right corner. Next, select the app you want to delete. Finally, select Delete, and select Delete again to confirm.
- Go to youtube.com.
- In the top corner, click your profile picture. Sign out.
- Click Apps from the home screen of your Sony Android TV.
- Click Get more apps.
- Now, look for the app that you want to remove.
- Click to open its listing page.
- Click Uninstall.
- To confirm, click OK.
1 – Go to your “Home Menu” by pressing the “HOME” button on your SONY TV remote. 2 – Scroll down to the “Apps” shelf and select the Google Play icon. 3 – You will then be in the Google Play Store. 4 – Select the app you want deleted and select “Uninstall”.
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the Profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & devices. Manage.
- Tap the name of the app you want to delete.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Using your OneRemote, find the Home button. …
- Look for Settings, the gear icon.
- Scroll until you find Support, and under it, select Device Care.
- You’ll see a quick scan of your TV, so wait for a few moments. …
- Choose the apps you want to uninstall, and click on them.
- Next, tap Delete.
Delete your channel permanently Closing your YouTube channel will permanently delete your content, including videos, comments, messages, playlists, and history. Note that you can’t currently delete a channel on mobile devices. If you permanently delete your channel intentionally, you may not be able to recover it.
If you don’t want to sign out of the device, you can browse YouTube privately while Incognito. Tap your profile picture . Tap your account name at the top. Tap Manage accounts.
Delete apps on Android Head to the Google Play Store app on your phone and tap the profile icon. Go to “Manage Apps & Devices,” then select manage. Tap on the app you want to remove and hit uninstall. Similar to Apple, you can also tap and hold on an app to find the option to delete.
Long-pressing the “Return/Exit” key forces the application to terminate.