How to cancel my credit card? how to cancel a credit card online.
- Go to Account & Settings and select Channels from the top menu.
- Find the subscription you want to cancel.
- Select Cancel Channel and confirm.
- Head to your Account page on a computer or mobile browser.
- Select Cancel under Your Subscription.
- Next, you may be presented with the option to pause your subscription — select Continue to Cancel if you’re not interested.
- Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
- If prompted, sign into your Roku account. …
- Scroll down and select Manage your subscriptions.
- Locate the channel under Active Subscriptions and select Cancel subscription.
- Select a cancelation reason to complete the process.
Cancel during your free trial To do so: Go to your Account page on a computer or mobile browser. Select Cancel under the Your Account section and follow the on-screen instructions. Once you’re done, you’ll receive a confirmation email from us.
Stream Cinemax Series from the Official App or Website If you’re on the go just go download the Max Go app for Android or iPhone.
You won’t be able to cancel without logging in first! Don’t be fooled by Hulu’s free offerings – if you don’t see your name in the upper-right corner, then you’re not logged in yet. Click on “LOG IN” and fill out your information. If you’ve forgotten your password, you’ll be able to recover it through email.
Welcome to Cinemax Instantly access CINEMAX Original Series, Hollywood hit movies and indie favorites – all on The Roku Channel. You must cancel before the trial ends to avoid charges. Subscription is pre-paid and auto-renews monthly for $9.99/mo until canceled. Charges are non-refundable.
Get All Your TV In One Place Enjoy one week free, then get Cinemax for $9.99/month in addition to your Hulu plan.
It’s gone. As of May 1, 2020, the Max Go is no longer available on iOS and Android devices. There is no indication as to why Cinemax decided to eliminate the app, but parent AT&T is emphasizing its sister channel, HBO, these days so that could be a factor.
Prime Video Channels is the Prime benefit that lets you choose your channels. Only members can add Cinemax and 100+ more channels — no cable required. Cancel anytime.
AT&T CEO John Stankey and then-WarnerMedia Chairman Bob Greenblatt named the service HBO Max to highlight the product’s premium HBO content, but the service has a lot more non-HBO content than it did.
What began as a pay cable network focusing solely on movies that could complement HBO’s programming, Cinemax eventually evolved to include, most notably (infamously?) adult-oriented fare as part of its Max After Dark programming block. This led to a pervy reputation and a mocking but apt nickname: Skinemax.
- Open the Google Play Store app and tap your profile icon in the top-right corner.
- In the Google menu that opens, tap Payments & subscriptions. …
- Tap Subscriptions, then find and select the membership that you want to cancel.
- Once its settings page opens, tap Cancel subscription.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don’t see the subscription that you’re looking for?
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
How do I delete my Hulu account on my iPhone? Tap the Account tab in Hulu. Select your profile name and then Edit. Delete your profile by tapping Delete Profile and confirming it on the popup screen.
- Apple TV.
- The Roku Channel.
- Amazon Prime.
The HBO package costs $14.99 per month for unlimited streaming access, the same cost of an HBO Now subscription, while the Cinemax package costs $9.99 per month.
- Amazon Fire TV. Amazon Fire TV devices (with Fire OS 5.1 or later) …
- Android TV. Android TV with Android OS 5 or later. …
- Apple TV. …
- Cox Contour 2 and Contour Stream Player. …
- LG Smart TV. …
- PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. …
- Roku. …
- Samsung TV (2016 models and later)
- Open the YouTube TV app on your Android device, or go to tv.youtube.comon a web browser.
- Select your profile photo .
- Go to Settings Membership.
- Click Manage.
- Click Cancel membership. Cancel.
The main “flagship” feed; Cinemax features blockbuster movies, first-run films, movie favorites and limited original programming.
The biggest difference between HBO Max and HBO is what you can stream. HBO Max. Stream HBO, plus SO much more. Stream all of HBO together with a collection of classic TV favorites, even more blockbuster movies, and new Max Originals.