- Launch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
- At the main menu, select Options.
- Go to General and scroll to Game installs.
- Highlight any content you want to delete, then select Uninstall.
To fix this, hover over the locked campaign option once you boot up Call of Duty: Vanguard, and you should be given an option to install it. Start doing so, and you should see the campaign chapters begin to install onto your system.
When you load up Black Ops Cold War, press the right stick; which will bring up the file management menu. Once inside this menu, you are able to select which game mode you want to unstall. If you are playing on the PS5, the process is similar. Once Cold War is booted up, go ahead and press ‘R3’.
For PS4. On PS4, Call of Duty modern warfare requires 119.4 GB of space for getting installed in the device. Mo9st of the players prefer to install the game, and some will drop their idea after knowing about the actual GB required by the game.
- Press Option on your controller.
- Press R1 to the right most tab, named “Account and Network”
- The 4th item in that tab should be “Game installation”
- Click in and choose Compaign to uninstall.
If you’re trying to play Call of Duty: Vanguard’s campaign, and it seems to be locked for some reason, it’s probably because you didn’t install the game correctly.
The issue with the campaign being grayed out is a product of how the game is installed. When this occurs, multiplayer and Zombies have been installed, but the campaign has not. There are a few ways to fix the locked campaign. For most players, it’s likely still in the queue to be installed and is downloading.
- Launch the Battle.net app.
- Log in with your Battle.net account email.
- Select Call of Duty: Warzone.
- Select the content you wish to install: Campaign, Multiplayer, or Special Ops. Check our Selective Installation support article for more information.
- Click Install.
The exact content to choose can be found in the Storage Management article linked below. Modern Warfare/Warzone: At the main menu, press Options, select the “General” tab, then scroll down to “Game Installs.” From here, you can delete any content you have not played in a while.
In addition to uninstalling each of the three main modes of Cold War, players can also choose to uninstall the Dead Ops Arcade mode, HD Assets and Ray Tracing. Uninstalling either or both of the last two will make things look worse and won’t make the most out of your shiny new PS5 or Series X, though.
The straightforward answer is yes, you can. Deleting the PS4 version will not interfere with the PS5 version of the game. It will also, just as importantly, stop your hard drive getting clogged up with enormous duplicate game files.
Call of Duty Vanguard’s campaign length will vary depending on your own personal skill and the difficulty at which you play it, but we’ll plant our flag and say it’s roughly 5-7 hours for the vast majority of people to make it from the new game prompt to seeing the credits roll.
Campaign Pack 1 (Xbox One only) – required to play Campaign. Multiplayer Pack (Xbox One only) – required to play Multiplayer.
The launcher does not give you an offline mode for Cold War because Activision (who makes the game and runs the game servers) did not create that mode for PC. Offline campaign mode is only available for Consoles for that game. …
Can you play the Call of Duty Vanguard Campaign offline? Yes, the full campaign is available offline without a constant internet connection.
Try to install the game without being connected to the Internet. You should be able to play the campaign with out having Xbox live. If the problem still continues contact both Xbox and Activision support. You probably have better chance of getting a response from Xbox then Activision though.
- Open the Battle.net Desktop App and select Call of Duty: Modern Warfare/Warzone from the list of games.
- Select the Options menu (blue cogwheel icon)
- Select Modify Install from the drop down list.
- In the pop-up window click Modify Install in the Game Content section.
- Check the content you wish to install.