how to install shaders with forge 1.12.2? .
- While playing, press the “Esc” key to pull up the Menu screen.
- Just like how you added the shaders, select “Options…” then “Video Settings…” and “Shaders…”
However, because OptiFine is a Java application, you’ll need to get Java to use OptiFine. Go to the Java SE 16 download page and download the installer for your operating system.
1 shaders installation. A wide variety of shaders are available online.
The most stable version of Optifine 1.17. 1 is now out and players can download it to enjoy a more optimized Minecraft 1.17 with shader support.
Dragging the installed file to the Shaderpacks folder in your Minecraft installation. This can be found by going to the Options section of your Optifine version of Minecraft, then clicking Video Settings > Shaders > Shaders Folder. Once the shader is placed there, you’re good to go!
- In the game menu, go to Options.
- Select Video Settings and then select Shaders.
- Click on Shaders Folder. …
- Paste the shader file that you downloaded in the previous section, in the Shaders Folder.
- Go back to the game. …
- Click on the shader.
The optifine mod will have a hotkey dedicated to helping players zoom in on specific places or people. They can simply press and hold it in order to zoom in with Optifine. This hotkey is likely the left control key on the keyboard. This means that pressing it is all that players have to do to zoom in.
Optifine is a jar file, which means that it has been specifically designed to work with Java. Minecraft itself was also written on Java and uses it to run on computers.
The Optifine installer is based on Java, so it is necessary to have Java installed on your computer.
You can install OptiFine for free by downloading it from the official website, and then launching “Minecraft.” OptiFine can be used with Minecraft Forge, or separately from it. OptiFine lets you optimize “Minecraft” for your computer, as well as change the graphics.
- Press the ”ESC” key.
- Select Options.
- Slide the FOV bar to the left to zoom in or to the right to zoom out.
- Open CurseForge and navigate to the modpack you’re using.
- Click the … button to the left of the Play button.
- In the drop-down menu, click Open Folder .
- This is where you’ll install your shaders!
install optifine, put the shader (as a zip) in the shaders folder that will appear once optifine is installed (in the same location as texture packs folder), then when you go on minecraft choose the optifine version and launch it. once in optifine minecraft, click video settings, shaders, and choose your shaderpack.
Place the shader pack files into the folder. Open up Minecraft. Go to Options → Video Settings → Shaders. An interface with all available shader packs in the shaderpacks folder will be displayed.