all-powerful, authoritative, capable, compelling, dominant, dynamic, energetic, forceful, impressive, influential, mighty, persuasive, potent, robust, vigorous, able, almighty, authoritarian, cogent, commanding.
|sharp||on the ball|
|a dab hand at||up to speed|
In this page you can discover 6 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for pros-and-cons, like: arguments, reasons, logomachical, pilpulistic, polemical and logomachic.
- Synonyms for strong. brawny, muscular, rugged, sinewy, stalwart, stout.
- Words Related to strong. forceful, forcible, mighty, potent, powerful, puissant. …
- Near Antonyms for strong. challenged, disabled, incapacitated, paralyzed. impotent, …
- Antonyms for strong. delicate, feeble, frail, weak, weakling,
astute, brainy, bright, brilliant, creative, imaginative, inventive, knowledgeable, original, perceptive, rational, resourceful, smart, well-informed, wise, able, acute, alert, alive, all there.
Definition of at full strength : with the full number of people in a group, army, team, etc. Now that the quarterback has recovered from his injury, this week the team will be functioning at full strength again.
phrase. If a team or army is at full strength, all the members that it needs or usually has are present. He needed more time to bring U.S. forces there up to full strength.
professionalization, professionalisation, expertise, dedication, competence, skill, occupational, competency.
|yin yang||yin and yang|
|negative and positive||negative-positive|
|positive and negative||balance of contrary forces|
|balance of opposite forces||complementary contrary forces|
|complementary opposite forces|
|on the flip side||however|
|on the other side of the coin||contrarily|
To do something; to execute.
- She’d need her strength for what she planned. …
- When I think back, it’s difficult to believe I found the strength to do so. …
- You’ve got to keep your strength up. …
- I never saw such strength and endurance in a child. …
- His strength was the kind she could almost imagine herself melting into.
Learning is a common word that most often means the act of gaining knowledge.
A professional is a member of a profession or any person who earns a living from a specified professional activity. … Professional standards of practice and ethics for a particular field are typically agreed upon and maintained through widely recognized professional associations, such as the IEEE.
In this page you can discover 28 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for empathy, like: compassion, sympathy, insight, love, understanding, caring, commiseration, sensitivity, understand, vicarious emotion and pity.
- Knowing your stuff. Please notice I didn’t say “know everything”. …
- Standing for something. This is about ethics and having a moral compass. …
- Keeping your word. This is a big one. …
- Being honest. …
- Supporting others.
Synonyms for well-spoken. articulate, eloquent, fluent, silver-tongued.