What is the keyboard shortcut for the direct selection tool? what is the keyboard shortcut for the “direct selection” tool? indesign.
Debug | Stop Debugging. CTRL+SHIFT+F5. Debug | Restart. F6.
When you are on a line of code that is a function or method call, you can press F10 (Debug > Step Over) instead of F11.
chrome://flags/#ash-debug-shortcuts Locate the debugging keyboard shortcuts and click Enable.
To enter debug mode, press Volume-Up + Volume-Down for 10 seconds.
In short, pressing F11 will take you to every line including your function body, but F10 allows to move from one line to the the immediate next line.
F12, or Ctrl + Shift + I to open the Developer Tools. Ctrl + Shift + J to open the Developer Tools and bring focus to the Console. Ctrl + Shift + C to open the Developer Tools in Inspect Element mode, or toggle Inspect Element mode if the Developer Tools are already open.
- To pause a debugger session, click .
- To resume a debugger session, click F9 .
A debugging session starts with the Debug > Start Debugging command, the Start button on the toolbar, or the F5 key.
|F5||Runs the project with debugging. Execution continues until either a breakpoint is reached or the program ends.|
|Ctrl + F5||Runs the project without debugging.|
|Shift + F11||Step Out. Completes and steps out of the current method.|
|Shift + F5||Stop. Debugging stops and returns Visual Studio to design mode.|
|Open the Files app||Shift + Alt + m|
|Reset screen resolution to default||Shift + Ctrl + 0|
|Rotate screen 90 degrees||Shift + Ctrl + Rotate|
|Switch to the next user||Ctrl + Alt + . (period)|
|Switch to the previous user||Ctrl + Alt + , (comma)|
- Make sure Linux is set up.
- Make sure your device supports Android apps.
- On your Chromebook, select the time.
- Select Settings Advanced. Developers.
- On the left panel, select Linux. Develop Android apps.
- Turn on Enable ADB debugging.
- Select Restart. …
- Select Confirm and sign in.
1. Launching and Debugging a Java program. A Java program can be debugged simply by right clicking on the Java editor class file from Package explorer. Select Debug As → Java Application or use the shortcut Alt + Shift + D, J instead.
- Open the Activities overview and start typing Settings.
- Click on Settings.
- Click Keyboard Shortcuts in the sidebar to open the panel.
- Click the row for the desired action. …
- Hold down the desired key combination, or press Backspace to reset, or press Esc to cancel.
The Windows key has the Microsoft logo on it and is found between the left Ctrl and Alt keys on the keyboard. Pressing the Windows key by itself opens the Start menu that also displays the search box. Holding down the Windows key and pressing another key, to trigger a keyboard shortcut, can speed up common tasks.
- Sign in to your Chromebook.
- At the bottom right, select the time. Settings .
- At the bottom, select Advanced.
- Under “Accessibility,” select Manage accessibility features.
- Under “Keyboard and text input,” select Enable on-screen keyboard.
Ctrl + – is to go back to the previous line. F12 is go to definition. Ctrl + F12 is go to declaration.
F5 is used to start your project in debug mode and Ctrl-F5 is used to start your project without debug mode.
- Right-click on the Java class and then select Debug As >Java Application.
- You can also use Keyboard shortcut keys to run the code in debug mode. Press ALT+SHIFT+D.
ActionShortcutOpen the History page in a new tabCtrl + hOpen the Downloads page in a new tabCtrl + jOpen the Chrome Task ManagerShift + EscSet focus on the first item in the Chrome toolbarShift + Alt + t
Click the text box and press the key on your keyboard that you would like to assign as the shortcut key to Google Chrome. Ctrl+Alt will be added to the beginning by default. So, if you want to make Ctrl+Alt+C your shortcut key for launching Google Chrome, just press “C”.
- Expand the section containing the shortcut you want. …
- Select the key binding that you want to change. …
- Press the new key binding that you want to use. …
- Press Enter to complete the change, or Esc to revert it.
You can resume program execution by clicking on Resume Program or by using the shortcut F9. To restart the program in debug mode, select Rerun. You can stop debugging your program at any time by using the Stop icon.
- Start the JVM with the following options: java -agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,server=y,address=
- In a separate session, you can attach the debugger to the JVM: jdb -attach
- In a separate session, you can attach the debugger to the JVM: jdb -attach
- From the main menu, select Run | Edit Configurations.
- Click and select Shell Script.
- Specify the path to the script file and options that you want to pass to the script when it is launched. …
- Click OK to save the run/debug configuration.
Ctrl+F8: Performs the Size command when a workbook is not maximized. Alt+F8: Displays the Macro dialog box to create, run, edit, or delete a macro. F9.
- Copy: Ctrl + C.
- Cut: Ctrl + X.
- Paste: Ctrl + V.
- Maximize Window: F11 or Windows logo key + Up arrow.
- Open Task View: Windows logo key + Tab.
- Display and hide the desktop: Windows logo key + D.
- Switch between open apps: Alt + Tab.
- Open the Quick Link menu: Windows logo key + X.
29. Ctrl-Page down for Window manipulation. This key is part of Windows manipulation-related Visual Studio code shortcut keys. It allows moving to the next tab in the document or window.
- On the menu bar, choose Tools > Options.
- Expand Environment, and then choose Keyboard.
- Optional: Filter the list of commands by entering all or part of the name of the command, without spaces, in the Show commands containing box.
- Open Visual Studio Code.
- Once Visual Studio Code is open press: CTRL+SHIFT+X . …
- You see now a list of keymaps. …
- Press ⬇ until you have selected the Atom Keymap . …
- Sadly I can not find a method for selecting the Install button.
Select the C# or Visual Basic project in Solution Explorer and select the Properties icon, press Alt+Enter, or right-click and choose Properties. Select the Debug tab, and then select Enable native code debugging. Close the properties page to save the changes.
Edit Edit: I did find a link that said when you are at the login screen hold down Alt + Ctrl + Shift + R then tap the Restart Button. This brings up the Power Wash option. This link gives a step by step on reinstalling the OS.
ShortcutActionCtrl + NOpen new windowCtrl + Shift + NOpen new incognito windowCtrl + TOpen new tabCtrl + WClose current tab
You can make a video recording of what is happening on your screen: Press Ctrl + Alt + Shift + R to start recording what is on your screen. A red circle is displayed in the top right corner of the screen when the recording is in progress. Once you have finished, press Ctrl + Alt + Shift + R again to stop the recording.
By default, you can login as the chronos user with no password. This includes the ability to do password-less sudo . The instructions on the screen will tell you how you can set a password. They also tell you how to disable screen dimming.
There is a lot you can do with a Chromebook if you are willing to jailbreak it. When you jailbreak a Chromebook, Chrome OS becomes not only an Operating System you can use for many purposes but actually a good Operating System.
Linux (Beta), also known as Crostini, is a feature that lets you develop software using your Chromebook. You can install Linux command line tools, code editors, and IDEs on your Chromebook. These can be used to write code, create apps, and more.
- Step 1: Reproduce the bug.
- Step 2: Get familiar with the Sources panel UI.
- Step 3: Pause the code with a breakpoint.
- Step 4: Step through the code.
- Step 5: Set a line-of-code breakpoint.
- Step 6: Check variable values. Method 1: The Scope pane. Method 2: Watch Expressions. …
- Step 7: Apply a fix.
- Next steps.
Ctrl + D. Deletes current line in the editor. Ctrl + Shift + O.
STEP1: Selected any java file in Eclipse Explorer. STEP2: Clicked the – sign at the top of the Eclipse explorer. STEP3: Right click on the empty space on the Eclipse Java Explorer and chose Refresh Option ( F5 ) . STPE4 : Happily the navigate options like F3 , F2 , CTRL + Right Click all started working.
- Open Settings.
- Tap Language & Input.
- Select Keyboard or Samsung Keyboard.
- Tap Text Shortcuts.
- Tap Add.
- Type in your shortcut text and expanded text.
- Tap Add again.