Why is my apple watch not pairing to my new phone? .
Keep your Apple Watch and paired iPhone close together to make sure that they’re in range. On your iPhone, make sure that Airplane Mode is off and that Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are on. To check, open Control Center. If you see the Airplane Mode icon on your watch face, Airplane Mode is on.
If you’re having issues connecting your watch and phone, please begin by making sure that your phone’s OS version is compatible (Android 6.0+ and iOS 10.0+) and that the Wear OS by Google app is up-to-date. Then, check if you have activated Bluetooth on your phone, disable, and re-enable it.
- Put your Apple Watch on your wrist. …
- To turn on your Apple Watch, press and hold the side button until you see the Apple logo.
- Bring your iPhone near your Apple Watch, wait for the Apple Watch pairing screen to appear on your iPhone, then tap Continue. …
- Tap Set Up for Myself.
If the update won’t start, open the Watch app on your iPhone, tap General > Usage > Software Update, then delete the update file. After you delete the file, try to download and install watchOS again.
If your Apple Watch is stuck while pairing After your watch restarts, firmly press the screen or press and hold the Digital Crown. Tap Reset. After your watch resets, you can pair it with your iPhone. Bring your iPhone near your watch, then follow the on-screen instructions.
If your Apple Watch isn’t pairing with your iPhone, there are a number of ways you can fix the connection. First, make sure both devices have Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enabled and are in range of each other. Then, try restarting your Apple Watch and iPhone, as well as resetting your iPhone’s network settings.
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- Type your password if prompted.
- For GPS + Cellular models, choose to keep or remove your cellular plan. …
- Tap Erase All to confirm.
To switch to a new Apple Watch, follow this process: Unpair your current Apple Watch using the Watch app on your iPhone: In addition to creating an up to date backup of your watch on your iPhone, this will erase the watch and remove Activation Lock, leaving it ready for a new owner to use.
On the Apple Watch, press the Digital Crown and then open the Settings app. Tap ‘General,’ scroll to the bottom of the page, tap ‘Reset,’ and then tap ‘Reset All Content and Settings. ‘ If the Apple Watch is connected to a cellular plan, that can be disconnected as well.
- Launch the Settings app on your Apple Watch and tap the General option.
- Select the Reset option and tap on Erase All Content and Settings. …
- Your Apple Watch will ask you to input your passcode. …
- Tap the Erase All option and your Apple Watch will begin to reset.